Sunday, August 10, 2014

Travel Notice: Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas

I put up a travel notice on ModelMayhem:


I'm Available as:
Compensation:
Start Date:
Female Models
Paid (150)

Nudity:Yes
Aug 20, 2014
End Date:Sep 07, 2014
Location:
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
San Francisco, California, United States

I come with quite a lot of costumes and several choices in the hair department, if that's your thing. I'll just need enough notice to pack them. I can also do my own makeup. Check out my portfolio for more information. 
I'll be arriving in Los Angeles on August 20th, and will need to make my way to Las Vegas around the 4th of September. In between, I would like to book some shoots in the San Francisco area. 

So, a rough timeline for now:

20 - 24 August 
Los Angeles

25 August - 1 September  
San Francisco

3-8 September 
Las Vegas

If interested, get in touch with me at foxemartin@gmail.com or (202)642-9362. 

No comments:

Post a Comment