Saturday, September 17, 2011

I have never considered myself my modeling. Of course, I feel I contribute to the creation of the image in ways other people would do/contribute to differently, but... the way I live my life is completely different from my photos. Same goes for a lot of models. But in reality, I have a tendency to look like this:

Or this, if you can find me:




I'm sure you get the idea. I also self-identify in ways that would surprise many people (with gender, "race," feminism, political views) which have a profound affect on my modeling. I don't want this blog to be a shit-ton of  navel-gazing, but the comment on my first post really bothered the hell out of me. I created this blog to show the depth of my decisions when it comes to putting myself out there the way I do. Not enough people talk about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment