Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wrinkles.

Why does beauty have an expiration date? The older I begin to look, the less people will want to see me. In contradiction to my sentiment that beauty doesn't fade with youth, I look forward to the time when people will feel less obligated to sexualize me for being an older female, when they feel forced to reference my youth to determine my worth... As older heterosexual men continue in their choice of the ripest (or pre-ripe) fruit of society, I'll be damn fine without the added judgment.

1 comment:

  1. LOL. Everything has an expiration date. Wrinkles add character. And contrary to belief, As an older heterosexual male, I have come to learn that fruit with a few blemishes and wrinkles make for a more enjoyable dessert than the shiny noisy ripe fruit with the notion that it taste good, rather than have good taste :-)

    ReplyDelete